Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fashions Night Out!

Fashions Night Out is one of the biggest nights in NYC, I'm sooo looking forward to it. As the day approaches, I have been researching the new fall trends. I'm excited about the neutral color palette and we can't get away from the brights like our purple and blue hughes but what I'm most excited about are the ongoing season after season shimmer, shine, sequenced and glittery tones. I'm a big fashion fan of being BOLD, which brings me to the chunky rings, studs, chains and cuffs; its most definitely one of StellaSues best characteristics.


I have to say though, rising star designer Jason Wu has made a name for himself. I can't wait to see what he brings to the runway. In the August issue of InStyle, Jason says to rethink primary colors, never be afraid of blue and yellow hues. "Its all about the delicate details that make you feel feminine", a quote from our first lady favorite Jason Wu.



Peace Love Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment